Parent Initiatives in Education Funding
Aug 22 2017 12:59 PM
Parent Initiatives in Education funding for school and preschool communities for 2018
Parent Initiatives in Education (PIE) funding is available each year to support schools, preschools and their communities to develop innovative projects or new initiatives that:
- encourage participation of parents and caregivers who are not well represented in their school and preschool decision making
- improve parent and caregiver understanding of what their children are learning
- help parents and caregivers support their child’s education, both at home, and through positive relationships with educators.
Eligibility for 2018 PIE funding
Sites may submit more than 1 application form.
- not exceed $3,000
- be initiated by parent or caregiver groups, such as governing councils, parent clubs or individual parents or caregivers
- indicate the support to be provided for the initiative by the school or preschool
- include a detailed budget.
Applications open Monday 31 July 2017.
Applications close Friday 1 September 2017.
Late or incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Click here to download flyer.
Display image on news article page?: